Nav Bar

Friday 24 October 2014

School Walks ... Trying To Keep It Fun!

24th October 2014

Hellooo! I am now at the end of my first school term and I have to say I am looking forward to a whole week of not having to do that school walk! (my bad for choosing a preschool the other side of town!)
It takes a whole 45 minutes to get there and then another 35 to walk back so a lot of exercise for me and I am knackered by the time I get home but I do try to make it fun to take my mind of the walk.
Being Autumn and having soo many leaves on the ground Keira likes to pick them up on the walk and pretend they are paintbrushes and she paints the walls and the traffic light buttons etc .. The other day when the sun was finally out she was holding up her leaf and talking about the shadow it made on the ground and she explained that it was there when the sun came out and then disappeared when the sun went in which made me smile as she remembered what I had told her about the sun and shadows :)
Aiden gets bored in the pushchair so I try and find some interesting leaves for him to hold which he usually starts picking apart after 5 minutes until its just the stem left.

 
On the walk home we went through the park and Keira picked up a dandelion and showed Aiden how to blow on them and make a wish .. Aiden attempted to but had more fun picking it apart.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment